- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
CALLING ALL CONTRACTORS!!!!
Get in contact if you wanto hear more about this position and others.
Other vacancies available based in the West Midlands
Development of automotive body structures using FEA, to meet defined performance targets, specifically for front , side & rear crashworthiness.
1) Have good level of engineering skills & good background in crashworthiness. Able to develop automotive body structures for crashworthiness using CAE tool-sets and also have self confidence to make engineering judgements from time to time to drive design improvements. Have an awareness of potential design constraints (packaging, manufacturing etc.) and ensure due consideration is given in developing solutions.
2) Ls-Dyna & Oasys suite (Primer, T-His, D3plot) Hyperworks (..mesh, ..graph, ..view) ANSA PC Skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
3) Good communication skills - both written and spoken is essential. Good presentation skills Able to work in a team environment
Typically 2-4 years experience of working in the automotive industry, involved with the development of body structures for crashworthiness using CAE methods. Educated to a minimum of degree level in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent technical subject.
Additional Information :
Familiarity and experience of JLR working practices relating to CAE methods and processes. Familiarity and experience of JLR CAD , Tce & Digibuck Familiarity of JLR IT system
Development of automotive body structures using FEA
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems
- How to get into automotive engineering
Fancy a career as an automotive engineer? Find out how to get into this exciting line of work from Matchtech Automotive Dire...