- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
A leading aerospace company is looking for Quality Engineers to join their expanding business. They are offering an attractive package and preformance related bonuses.
- To plan and coordinate manufacturing quality activities and improvement programmes.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured to relevant international standard(s) and meet or exceed B/E Aerospace's and customer needs.
- To work alongside manufacturing to improve operational performance
- To establish/support quality policies and procedures that are followed throughout the business that contribute to consistent high-class performance in all areas
- Represent the business with customers and regulatory authorities with the objective of inspiring confidence and enabling positive cooperation in the quality of products and services provided
- Ensure the identification and control of all non-conforming products
- Develop, promote and lead continuous improvement activities
- Provide support and assistance to manufacturing in development and execution of corrective actions
- Lead/participate in quality system and/or process audits in B/E as needed
- Give quality input during New Product Introduction gate reviews and ensure that the appropriate quality criteria as well as process limitations are understood
- Develop and monitor production line/business unit performance metrics and initiate improvement plans when appropriate
- Leads and participates in supplier and in house improvement events
- Manage and support as appropriate internal and customer FAI's, ensuring that quality requirements are clearly defined
- Contribute and participate in Material Review Board's
- Travel nationally and internationally (on occasion at short notice) in line with business requirements
- Take initiative and seek results in a structured way
- Clear communication (both verbally and orally) to all levels within the organisation on quality related topics
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 1 year's relevant Quality or engineering experience
- A higher level qualification, such as HNC/HND, in a relevant discipline and 2+ years relevant Quality or engineering experience
- 3+ year's relevant Quality Engineering or engineering experience
- Demonstrate experience of completing problem solving activities using methods such as 3C, 8D, 7D, DMAIC etc.
- Quality Auditing Certification
- Working knowledge of lean principles
- In depth knowledge and application of ISO9001/AS9100 standards
Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.15pm
Friday 8.30am - 1pm
Free onsite parking
A relocation allowance may be considered for the right candidate.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.