- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
We are working with a local authority based in Leicestershire who are currently in need of an interim Planning Officer to focus on a caseload of Householder and Minor Applications.
Development Management Planning Officer - Householder and Minor Applications
3 month contract with possible extension
We are working with a local authority based in Leicestershire who are currently in need of an interim Planning Officer to focus on a caseload of Householder and Minor Applications. This role will be for an initial 3-6 month contract with the likelihood to be extended.
Key points on the role
- Householder and minor applications
- Liaising with the development management team
- Working against deadlines and cut off dates
- Reporting into the Development Management Manager
- Minimum of 1 years planning experience
- Experience of dealing with a caseload of householder and minor applications
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Eligible to be a member of the RTPI
This role is an urgent requirement, therefore immediate interviews and start dates are available. If you are interested in discussing this contract in more detail, please get in touch with Charlotte Pope at Matchtech on email@example.com
If you are in the Town Planning sector, please get in touch today or check our latest vacancies on https://www.matchtech.com/
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.