- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Manufacturing Engineer, ideally with Automotive experience, is required to work in Brierley Hill for a globally recognised organisation.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to work in Brierley Hill for an Automotive company.
Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
* Support the facility in implementing solutions to manufacturing process related problems
* Specification; sourcing; vendor pack completion; supplier progress reports; equipment pass of at supplier site; commissioning of equipment at Brierley Hill; sign off to manufacturing
* Responsible for the upkeep of CI, TPM + Safety/start sheets for poke yoke to maintain and implement as required features and devices to control the quality and predictability of the parts
* Develop time standards for each job and work closely with other team members to formalise the standard work sheets
* Conduct systematic set up reduction Kaizens time in line with CI terminology to reduce changeover time and increase machine capacity. Keep a record of events for sharing with the other teams
* Undertake Plant layout projects and manufacturing cell design in conjunction with the Lean engineer and operators
* Ensure that routings for the manufacturing process are accurate
* Support NPI by generating operating instructions and liasing with the Quality Engineer to ensure poke yoke and gauge instructions are available
* Develop improvement programmes by working closely with EHS to ensure all new/existing plant and equipment conforms to current legislation
* Conduct risk assessment and audits as required on Plant, equipment processes and employees as directed
* Provide guidance & expertise in automation projects
You need the following skills/qualifications:
* HNC in an Engineering related subject with a Degree qualification preferred
* CAD 1, AUTOCAD or similar
* Project management experience
* Automotive industry experience would be an asset
* Capital equipment specification purchase
* Proven experience in managing many stakeholders including off site Engineering functions and external suppliers to a successful outcome
* PLC - programming ability
* 3 AXIS Robot, Wittman, Engel
* 6 AXIS, Staubi
The salary is upto £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
Benefits package is also provided and includes: Life Assurance, pension scheme, sick pay, holiday entitlement
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.