- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Job Title: Development Management Planning Officer
Contract Length: 6 months initially
Start Date: ASAP
I am currently assisting one of my clients based in the Dorset area who is currently looking for a Development Management Planning Officer to work on a contract basis for an initial 6 months with the potential to extend past this point. This role requires experience within the town planning sector as well as experience in dealing with householder and minor planning applications.
Key parts of the role:
- Working on householder and minor planning applications
- Initially working on a 6 month contract
- Updating applications and compiling reports
- Liaising with team members, clients and interested parties
Candidates will be processing planning applications would ideally need the following:
- Experience in Development Management planning
- Experienced in dealing with a mixed caseload of applications from householder to minor applications
- Degree level qualification within Town Planning
If you are a contractor looking for work in the Town Planning industry and would like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Poppy Dugan at Matchtech on email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.