- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Principal Town Planner
New and dynamic position of an ambitious Principal Town Planner to join our client in Birmingham.
As Principal Town Planner you will be an ambitious, proactive and commercially minded individual with experience of working with a diverse client base. Essentially you will be responsible for preparing site appraisals, development plan representations, submitting planning applications and appeals, as well as meeting and advising clients.
Additionally as Principal Town Planner you will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to deliver reliable technical input in a timely and efficient way
- Be a team player with good people skills, who will thrive in a customer-facing role
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and the ability to work under your own initiative to meet and exceed expectations
- Have excellent communication skills, allowing you to work effectively with multi-skilled teams internally and externally
To discuss this opportunity in further detail please call Michael Mustoe on 01489 898854. To apply send your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Town Planning
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...
- Madeleine Jones of Sellafield Ltd wins WES’s Karen Burt Award for best new female Chartered Engineer
This prestigious annual award for a newly chartered woman engineer, now in its 19th year, recognises the candidate's excelle...