- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Engineer - Embedded Linux
An exciting opportunity for a high caliber embedded Linux software developer to join a dynamic team of highly skilled engineers responsible for the design and development of next generation motorsport and automotive video/data acquisition systems.
Working out of our Cambridge office, the role offers the successful candidate the chance to work on a variety of interesting and challenging technology projects using the latest technologies. The role offers a great career path, job security, interesting projects and friendly team orientated environment.
- Linux development for embedded systems
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
- A degree-level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering/Science/Mathematics (2:1 minimum)
- Proven industry experience developing Embedded Linux applications using C & C++
- Experience with the Linux Qt library for user interfaces
- Experience of delivering innovative and quality solutions on time
- Ability to work in a systematic and disciplined manner
- Automotive software
- CAN bus
- Automotive diagnostics
- GUI design
- Video processing & encoding
- Video cameras & image processing
- Working with customers and third parties
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.