- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Advanced Concept CAE Engineer
Our client, at the forefront of the electric vehicle revolution has a number of exciting opportunities to join the advanced Engineering Team. Please get in touch if you have automotive CAE experience (Durability, NVH, Thermal, CFD, Safety)
Our client, the next generation car company, is seeking talented engineers to support with the design and development of its brand new range of electric vehicles from concept through to production.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the development of brand new vehicle platforms and to contribute to some of the most ambitious vehicle concepts currently taking place globally.
Support the advanced concept development using CAE, optimisation and other tools to create new ideas and optimise the current design proposals.
- Lead the generation of new vehicles and system concepts.
- Review existing design concepts and propose changes that make them more efficient and cost effective.
- Work with attribute leaders to understand which attributes drive design, cost and mass during vehicle development.
- Review and introduce new weight efficient materials in our vehicle design.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- M.Sc. or higher education in relevant field for the role. Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in the field of concept development.
- Thorough understanding of finite element analysis. MUST have hands-on experience with solvers such as ABAQUS, NASTRAN, LSDYNA and OPTISTRUCT. Pre- and post-processing tools like OASYS, ANSA, META, HYPERMESH and HYPERVIEW.
- Experience with optimisation methods and/or multi body dynamics simulation is desirable.
- Good knowledge of crash, NVH, and structural analysis for vehicle development.
- Demonstrates high levels of personal motivation to join a start-up organisation and sees development opportunity in doing so, takes a proactive approach to self-development
- Demonstrates alignment to company values; Honesty, Care, Vision, Action. Someone who respects and works well with others.
- The ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality in all aspects of work.
The benefits package includes but is not limited to:
- Flexible working
- Mobility allowance
- Life assurance
- Annual bonus
- Equity scheme
This isn't just another job. It's an opportunity to join a movement to change the mobility experience for everyone. If you find that as exciting as we do, please contact Dan Tchupan at Matchtech for a full job description and a confidential discussion regarding these opportunities.
OUR CLIENT IS ONLY ABLE TO CONSIDER APPLICANTS FROM CANDIDATES WHO HOLD THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK WITHIN THE EU
All salaries are dependant on relevant skills and experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.