- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Principal DFT Engineer
An exciting opportunity for a Principal or Senior level DfT Specialist Engineer looking to grow and expand their career has arisen with cutting-edge industry leaders in the ASIC Design Sector.
This opportunity is for a DfT Specialist who is able to work on the deployment of DFT methodologies for continuous improvement, to reduce test cost, improve DFT related power, performance & area (PPA) and to contribute toward technical innovation.
The ideal candidate will get the chance to work with well-known industry leaders at the forefront of the domain.
The skillset requirements are as follows:
- Possess hands-on working knowledge on ASIC DFT design and verification
- Expertise in industry standard EDA tools for DFT such as DFTAdvisor, Fastscan, TestKompress, Tetramax, Test Compiler etc.
- Experience in logic design, verification and STA an advantage
- Understanding of ATE and test engineering
- Experience with tool and flow automation
- Scripting Perl/Tcl/Csh/Python would be beneficial
If you would like to know more about the position, please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?