- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading Automotive Tier 1. Successful candidates will have experience of DFMEA for Motor development, Systems Engineering and ideally use of APIS IQFMEA Software or similar.
This exciting role is to work in the motor system team at a major automotive supplier responsible for developing and industrialising high performance permanent magnet motors. The responsibility ranges from core development of x-by-wire actuators to support the future of automated driving. The core development of these global products is based in the West Midlands Technical Centre alongside the system, electronics, and software development teams required to develop next generation smart actuators
* Responsible to deliver motor DFMEA's
* Perform requirement elicitation and requirements analysis
* Review DFMEAs with customer
* Generation of documentation according to guidelines (i.e. risk matrix)
* Review DFMEAs with safety team - including summary documentation
* Support / review safety team with the generation of fault tree analysis (FTA)
* Document and perform compliance statements
* Engineering Degree
* Able to work with a structured and methodical approach
* Good communication skills (written / verbal)
* Experience in APIS IQ for writing DFMEA's
* Experience in SysML (Rhapsody would be beneficial) and DOORs
* Experience with permanent magnet motors
* Automotive experience
* Knowledge of PFMEA and linkage between DFMEA and PFMEA
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- How to get into automotive engineering
Fancy a career as an automotive engineer? Find out how to get into this exciting line of work from Matchtech Automotive Dire...
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...