- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
System Integration Engineer.
This is a systems integration opportunity to design, develop and architect solutions for high integrity control and sensor systems and power systems/electronics, with a large established engineering company.
You will be responsible for a wide range of system engineering activities covering all stages of the engineering lifecycle; from concept through to verification and validation of production systems. You will work within a multi-disciplinary team to develop solutions that successfully meet with the overall objectives of the project.
- To analyze requirements and identify hardware solutions to meet these requirements
- Understanding and design of network hardware
- Distributed system of power supplies from 250W to 3.5kW
- Carry out benefit analysis for bespoke vs CoTS solutions
- Definition of production and system tests to demonstrate verification of requirements
- Design for EMC
- Interfacing with software and mechanical disciplines to support meeting system requirements
- Eligible to obtain UK security clearance and to level SC level.
- Degree or higher in electrical /electronic engineering
- Experience within a safety standards industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and across disciplines.
- Attention to detail
- Able to travel on Company business.
- Experience working with Power Systems.
- Some knowledge of Def Stan requirements
- An understanding of processes and techniques applicable to design
- A proven track record of product design and verification in a relevant environment
- Good knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process; gated design phases, design reviews, etc
- Good in front of customers; willing and able to make presentations
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.