- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Firmware Engineer
Senior Firmware engineer working on an innovative product range combining low power electronics and high end sensor technology to solve real world problems. Expertise in areas such as Low Power, Bare Metal and MCU programming of interest.
Senior Firmware engineer role working on an innovative product range combining low power electronics and high end sensor technology to solve real world problems. You will need excellent Embedded development skills and strong abilities in dynamic problem solving to find solutions to new challenges in a highly technical field.
- Excellent proficiency in C.
- Writing or debugging low-level device drivers.
- Programming on "bare metal".
- Programming limited footprint MCUs.
- Low power systems.
- Good knowledge of electronics.
- Debugging using ICE, logic analyser, oscilloscope.
- Software development processes, configuration management and quality assurance
- Familiarity with Silicon Labs toolchain
- Programming under Linux.
- Commercial or freeware RTOS.
- Design for test - Test-driven design.
- Experience of interfacing with GSM, GPS.
- Radio communications experience
- Serial communications.
- Bulk storage.
- I2C and SPI buses.
- Digital security.
- Host test harnesses.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.