- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Project Manager
Ricardo is a global engineering, strategic and environmental consultancy, with a vision to maximise efficiency and eliminate waste. They are looking for a Project Manager, to work on a permanent basis at the Shoreham Technical centre.
Are you a Project Manager with a demonstrable track record of leading cross functional teams to deliver projects on time and to budget? If you have excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills combined with proven stakeholder management skills and experience of managing commercial customer relationships we would like to hear from you.
- Be Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Currently be delivering projects in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment
- Have a professional project management background in a commercial engineering organisation
- Have a natural desire to contribute to continuous improvement within the function
Your main tasks and responsibilities would include:
- Project team leadership and management
- Managing and monitoring project scope
- Creating, managing and monitoring Project / Programme schedules
- Creating, managing and monitoring project budgets, forecasts and invoicing
- Co-ordinating and managing communication and project documentation
- Manage project risks utilising the Ricardo risk and opportunity management process
- Preparation of project progress reports
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
Work will be carried out in accordance with Ricardo project management systems, processes and guidelines.
Depending on the project worked on, the role will involve some travel.
Ricardo offers competitive salary and benefits packages, along with excellent training, development and promotional opportunities for the right person.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?