- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join their growing team in Fareham.
Working as part of a small team in a busy industrial environment, you will be required to support / deputise for the QA Manager .This role will involve interaction with customers & external inspectors as well as working with departmental Managers. The type of person required for this role must be flexible & a confident team player. Challenge day to day processes / procedures if discrepancies appear. Prepare reports by collecting, analysing & summarising data.
- IT Skills good working knowledge of :- MS office (Word, Excel, Access databases)
- Maintain ISO 9001 QMS & Document Control
- QMS Document Writing (updating & improving processes / procedures
- Qualified Internal Auditor
- Carry out Internal Quality Circles
- Control & Maintain Calibration records & Equipment
- Analyse , Prepares reports & Monitoring departmental KPI's
- Customer Inspections Preparation of documentation
- Reviewing Quality Plans
- Attending Meetings
- Handling of Customer QA issues
Assist in general routine day to day QA activities as listed below.
- Goods inwards : Checking goods are to spec / drawing
- In-process inspection
- Raising queries with purchasing and sales regarding any discrepancies
- Raising & closing of reject reports
- Raising of MDR's & close out
- Final inspection: checking that the product is being assembled in accordance with manufacturing procedures.
Hours are 08.00 - 16.00 Hrs Monday - Friday
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.