- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Matchtech are currently working on behalf of our client in the Nottinghamshire area in the recruitment of a Structural Engineer to join their Aviation Engineering team.
This is a great opportunity for a Structural Engineer with 3+ years post graduate experience in Structural Engineering within the Buildings market.
Being part of the Aviation Engineering team you will have the opportunity work on many exciting projects including Airside Structures and Airport Terminals across the UK and overseas. You will be working in a supportive environment and working under a Chartered Engineer will have great support to Chartership.
The following Skills are desirable:
- Preferably have between 3 and 5 years post graduate experience
- Be a Graduate member of IStructE
- Working towards either IEng or CEng qualification
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Capable of producing hand written, concise and logically laid out design calculations
- Have a working knowledge and experience of British Standards and EuroCodes
- Be able to design reinforced concrete structures, structural steelwork as a minimum, desirable but not essential be able to design masonry and timber structures
- Be able to use MS word, excel outlook and power point
- Be able to use AutoCAD, use of Revit is desirable but not essential
- Be able to use Tedds Calculation Pad to produce computer generated design calculations
- Be able to use Tekla Structural design software to generate and analyse structural models in addition to producing structural calculations
- Be able to carry out structural surveys and produce reports and make recommendations to the Client
- Desirable but not essential be able to produce specifications for the works to be carried out
- Have a willingness to learn other skills
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please call 01489 898 217.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Design Engineer
- Wylfa Newydd power station to create thousands of new jobs
What job opportunities could the Wylfa Newydd nuclear plant offer engineers?
- Rail jobs on the rise for engineers considering working on HS2
The new vision for a £286m revamp of Birmingham International station has been unveiled and it promises thousands of job opp...