- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Civil Engineer
Our client is looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to join their expanding team in Ipswich to work on a variety of interesting projects, including infrastructure and drainage design projects.
The ideal candidate must ideally have relevant experience of undertaking drainage design including SUDs, preferably some experience of Windes designs, flood risk assessments, gaining approvals and adoptions from Anglian water.
- Participate as a member of the team supporting colleagues and working collaboratively to develop the business.
- Deputise for the head of profession and manage the team
- Work flexibly to support delivery across the service
- Take ownership for own personal development
- Support and mentor junior staff
- Prepare bids for tenders, and report to clients, public agents and planning bodies
- Provide an efficient and business‐like point of contact. This includes: responding to internal and external enquiries and (via face‐to‐face, telephone, email)
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of customer service at all times to Clients and other practices within the industry
- The ideal candidate must have relevant experience in the Civil sector
- Working towards or enthusiastic about pursuing chartered status
- Experience working within a team environment and working as part of a team.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.