- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
- Our client is looking for a CAD Technician to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- This role is INSIDE IR35 (Umbrella Company)
- To prepare surveys and information essential to successful scheme preparation and implementation process to include liaison with outside bodies and contractors.
- To prepare information from surveys into CAD format for use by designers and others.
- To work with due regard to Health and Safety for themselves and others at all times.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Qualifications - relevant design related Degree/appropriate experience.
- Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook and AutoCad software
- Communication skills- able to converse with engineering professionals.
- Ability to use AutoTrack, KeySigns, KeyLines desirable.
Working conditions / environment:
- Mainly office based - some physical effort or strain
- Occasional visits to live highways and construction sites
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
- 37.5 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working available.
- A willingness to occasionally work outside of 'normal' office hours if required.
- Overtime occasionally available depending on workloads.
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website.
- Call George Thripp directly on 01489 882 664.
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.