- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Technical Assistant / Document Controller
We are now looking to recruit a high calibre Technical Office Administrator to be based in our Warrington Office.
To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
Essential Experience / Qualities:
- Experience in a similar role
- Well organized with good administration skills
- Microsoft word (very proficient)
- Commitment to customer service
- Professional manner on the phone and interaction with clients and staff
- Able to work for a team, prioritise work and work to deadlines
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be involved with carrying out the day to day duties of the project.
We will ensure that we offer personal development which will allow you to progress your career.
Responsibilities of this specific project role include, but are not limited to:
- Converting PDF to Word documents
- Indexing, Cross-referencing and Formatting of Reports (Note: not financial reports)
- Quality Checks (reading reports, correcting typos and punctuation errors)
- Compiling Reports ready for issue, liaising with the Document Control team
- Progress chase including management of distribution lists / collation of responses to Clients' comments
- Management of holiday chart and be the go-to person for staff travel arrangements, etc;
- Assist in compilation of Public Consultation Packs.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Highways
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...