- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Development Management Planner
Matchtech are working closely with one of our clients based in Essex who are looking for a senior level Development Management Planner to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- Senior Development Management Planner
- 3 months initially
- £28.00 - £30.00 p/h LTD via Umbrella Provider
- £21 - £23 p/h PAYE
- This role is INSIDE IR35 (PAYE or via Umbrella Company)
Throughout the duration of this contract the successful candidate will be required to work on a mix caseload of planning applications ranging from minor to major developments
Qualifications / Experience:
- Membership of RTPI
- Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with engineering professionals and the like.
Working conditions / environment:
- Mainly office environment
- Site visits if and when required
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- 37.5 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working available.
- A willingness to occasionally work outside of 'normal' office hours if required.
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Poppy Dugan directly on 01489898804
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.