- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer with a specialist design company working across the full design lifecycle on bespoke engineering projects.
The opportunity sits within a multi-disciplinary team working across an impressive range of projects and sectors.
Ideally the candidate has experience developing Embedded Software which interfaces directly with electronics hardware.
The experience required includes:
- Excellent knowledge of embedded C and C++.
- Development of high quality code and adherence to best coding practices.
- Experience with microcontrollers.
- Experience of working with communication stacks.
- Well-disciplined in writing and executing unit tests.
- Excellent ability to interpret and understand component datasheets.
- Knowledge and experience of PCB design and layout preferred.
- Bare metal bring-up expected, but not essential.
- Demonstrable experience of taking development forwards to deliver a full manufactured product.
- Experience of building and testing proof of concept demonstrators
If you would like to know more about the position please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.