- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
My client is looking for an experience electrical engineer to join their team based in Blackburn.
You will support the project team in coordinating the M&E aspects of a wide range of water and wastewater projects, including liaising with suppliers and subcontractors, and overseeing their activities. You will also carry out on-site installation and commissioning relating to electrical elements of these projects. Preparation and understanding of technical reports and documentation to a high level is also key to success in this role.
- Relevant experience and qualifications
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Environmentally and contractually aware
Experience in the water industry would be an advantage
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Electrical Engineer
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Meet the SCADA engineer who stops your bag getting lost at the airport
Have you ever wondered how your luggage gets from the baggage drop to the plane? Meet the engineer who makes sure you’re reu...