- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
3D CAD Track Technician
I have an exciting role, looking for an accomplished and advanced Track Modeller. The role is working for an international Rail consultancy on some Complex Network Rail Framework projects.
- Support the Track/Alignment team in the creation of technical drawings for outline, preliminary and detailed design
- Produce technical drawings from conceptual sketches and engineering notes
- Update existing drawings with a minimum of supervision
- Develop all aspects of railway alignment (horizontal geometry and vertical profile)
- Develop all aspects of tram ducting design
- Provide design solutions and technical drawings for track structure
- Analyse and manipulate survey data and produce detailed 3D surface models
- Develop the design using 3D models and automated drawing techniques
- Coordinate the design with other disciplines and stakeholders
- Should ensure the tidy upkeep of the existing CAD library and populate the BIM library
- Produce the required drawings in compliance with the project expectations, budget and/or deadlines
- Create, store and manage documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, reports and related items in compliance with document control procedures
- Comply to MMA and parent company charts of behaviour
- Work towards the achievement of the company's vision statement
- Be familiar and comply with the company's Quality Management System policy
- Other duties to be performed as assigned
- A strong knowledge of AutoDESK CIVIL 3D, experience in the rail engineering sector, particularly in railway alignment design will be considered valuable assets
- 5-10 years' experience with AutoDESK design software (Autocad and CIVIL 3D), and/or BENTLEY (InROADS and/or Rail Track)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.