- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
My client is looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join their team based in West Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will have expereince in the clean and or/ waste water sector.
The Main list of duties for this role include:
- Contribute to the preparation of Commissioning Plans
Preparation of Commissioning Documentation including Commissioning Manuals, Inspection & Test Plans, Inspection & Test Reports and Training Manuals.
- Reviewing P&ID diagrams and provide strategies to commission plant and equipment in to existing processes in line with client specifications without compromising process and reducing risks.
- Attendance at commissioning meetings with representatives from clients engineering and operational teams
- Undertaking Factory Acceptance Testing for major items of plant.
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors throughout the on-site commissioning process
- The commissioning, interfacing and setting to work of equipment, including:
- Motor Control Centres
- Pumping Plant
- Process Equipment
- Standby Generation Equipment
- Various Instrumentation
- Knowledge of PLC software packages would be a distinct advantage.
- Undertake or supervise the NICEIC electrical installation testing to C& G 2391 as requested.
- Demonstration of commissioned plant to our clients representatives to gain plant sign off prior to takeover.
- An Industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds
- Demonstrable experience of working within water and/ or sewage industries
- Relevant H&S qualifications (IOSH or CITB 5 day site saftey managment, CSCS and First Aid)
- Blue Water Hygiene Card
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.