- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is a 1st tier supplier to the automotive industry and is backed by one of the largest international industrial groups globally. This is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to the ambitious growth plans in Europe.
Our cient is a global tier one automotive supplier involved in the design and manufacture of Air-conditioning (HVAC) and Power Train Cooling systems.
Reporting to the director of engineering ths opportunity offer the successful candidate a wealth of experience in one of most dynamic markets in the world whilst working in close partnership with its USA and Chinese design centers.
We are looking for people who can make a difference and lead the company through an exciting growth phase in EUROPE.
- Design and development of all electrical related components such as blower, actuators, PTC, wiring harness. Sensors, etc.
- Responsible for component specification of all electrical items
- Collaborate with suppliers in development
- Develop electrical test bench for calibration and validation
- Support system software and hardware
- Responsible for FMEA & DVP&R
- Support prototype builds and other line trial as part of new product launch programs
Experience, Skills & Education:
- Engineering degree in electrical or electronic or equivalent
- Experience in automotive especially electrical aspects of thermal management
- Experience and knowledge of component such as blowers, actuators, PTC, sensors, wiring harness, control system & other HVAC related electrical items
- Familiar with EMI & EMC
- Familiar with CAN, LIN & JLR grade process
- Familiar with control panel
- Familiar with calibration and diagnostics
- Proven team working and problem solving skills
- Experience in automotive quality systems.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office products and MS Project.
Please contact Dan Tchupan at Matchtech for further details.
Unfortunately this cllient is currently only able to consider engineers who are authorised to lie and work in the UK without VISA sponsorship.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.