- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Ada Software Engineer
A contract Software Engineer is required to join a leading Defence client in the North West.
A Software Engineering position exists in the Typhoon Avionics Sub System Team, the role will cover problem investigations as well as the design, code and test of new\updated functionality to an existing design and target architecture. This task will include developing/testing/maintaining the new and existing software.
A Software Engineering position exists in the Typhoon Avionics Sub Systems Team to cover the coding and testing aspects of adding substantial new capabilities to the Typhoon Display & Controls subsystem.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Development of the Risk Class 2* Application Software using Ada.
- Development of the Design using HOOD.
- Requirements traceability using DOORS & Statemate.
- Unit testing with the use of AdaTEST.
- Review of Interface Control Definition baselines.
- SW/SW integration testing.
- HW/SW integration testing.
- Use of AdaMulti and GPS.
The successful candidates will have a degree, HND or equivalent experience software engineering discipline. The successful candidate must; be able to work with minimal supervision, be pro-active, diligent, and have good problem solving, team-working and communications skills.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?