- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Buildings services division.This position is based in London.
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Buildings services division.This position is based in London and involves working on a wide range of projects.
The Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be HNC qualified and highly confident in Electrical Design Engineering within the Building services industry.
- Lead designer on assigned projects
- Management of team design quality
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- Company representation at tender interviews
- Mentoring of junior colleagues
- Striving to achieve a high level of technical design competence
- Communicating internally and externally whilst working with clients.
Qualifications and professional memberships
- HNC in a relevant Civil or Building Engineering discipline
- Extensive knowledge of the Buildings service industry.
The suitable Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be a motivated and driven individual who is keen to enhance their career within the Building services environment.
This role will require the Senior Electrical Design Engineer to bring their current experience and knowledge to this position whilst being open to enhancing their skillset.
If you would like further details on this vacancy please contact Luke Kemp on 01489 898 166
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.