- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Buildings services division.This position is based in London.
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Buildings services division.This position is based in London and involves working on a wide range of projects.
The Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be HNC qualified and highly confident in Electrical Design Engineering within the Building services industry.
- Lead designer on assigned projects
- Management of team design quality
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- Company representation at tender interviews
- Mentoring of junior colleagues
- Striving to achieve a high level of technical design competence
- Communicating internally and externally whilst working with clients.
Qualifications and professional memberships
- HNC in a relevant Civil or Building Engineering discipline
- Extensive knowledge of the Buildings service industry.
The suitable Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be a motivated and driven individual who is keen to enhance their career within the Building services environment.
This role will require the Senior Electrical Design Engineer to bring their current experience and knowledge to this position whilst being open to enhancing their skillset.
If you would like further details on this vacancy please contact Luke Kemp on 01489 898 166
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?