- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for mechanical fitters to start ASAP on a water treatment site in Hastings, East Sussex. EUSR Water Hygiene Card required. Rate is negotiable based on cards/experience
- Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification or recognised apprenticeship
- Numeric and reading skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Must have sound engineering knowledge
- Must have CSCS card or equivalent
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, general arrangement drawings, flow diagrams and follow bills of materials.
- Confined space trained - Desirable
- EUSR - Essential
- Water Sector Experience - Preferred
Work will be primarily be Pipefitting, large diameter: Stainless/Carbon/Ductile.
3 months initially but possible extension based on performance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.