- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client that specialise in the design, manufacture and integration of Fuel and Motion Control Systems have an opportunity for an entry-level or junior Project Engineer at their Centre of Excellence near Fareham, Hampshire.
You will be responsible for the development of new fuel system components reporting to an IPT Technical Lead, the Project Manager or the Project Engineering Manager.
You will be responsible for coordinating internal and external resources and providing technical leadership such the components are delivered to specification, on time and to budget.
Also, you will be responsible for ensuring that technical, regulatory and commercial requirements are properly understood by the technical project team and that the design implementation meets these requirements.
To lead the development of Fuel System Components through the full lifecycle of the programme, including but not limited to:
- Ensure ProLaunch Engineering activities are completed per the agreed review timeframes
- To generate technical review data-packs and present them at Engineering Reviews
- Prepare and Lead technical presentations at internal and external design reviews
- Ensure timely and consistent communication on progress, impacts and changes associated with the technical directions and status of the projects.
- Maintain project manager and engineering leadership understanding and support of programme objectives and approach.
- Create technical documentation in accordance with company procedures and customer expectation.
- To participate and support monthly project updates (Programme Status Report).
- Participate to failure investigations associated with fuel system product
- To run performance calculation for component
- To support cost out initiatives throughout the business in line with Eaton philosophy.
- To keep up to date with latest aerospace technology especially that related to aircraft fuel system and general fuel component performance.
- Support future research and development activities and help identifying emerging technologies.
- Seek professional development and technical/project learning opportunities
- To maintain a well organised project filing system and working environment
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?