- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, for an experienced CAD Technician to join their team and work on a variety of civil projects, including highways, infrastructure and structural projects.
This opportunity is ideal for an technician looking for some variety and challenging projects, as well as development in their career to gain new skills and expand their expertise.
The major of the projects are involved with working on major highway projects, as well as drainage, infrastructure, structural, geotechnical and lighting aspects of projects.
- Working with the CAD Team Leader, producing quality designs for various projects.
- Produce accurate drawings, and supporting other areas of the business.
- Apply BIM standards
- Liaise with Engineers to gain a greater understanding of their requirements.
- Keep up to date with AutoCAD technology.
- Mentoring junior staff, and supporting Engineer to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience working on highway / structural / infrastructure projects would be ideal.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, and desirably experience with AutoTrack, KeyLines, KeySigns etc.
- Able to work as a member of a team, and support others.
- Good communicational skills, and able to liaising effectively with other teams.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Civil Engineering
- Construction sector growth set to create more jobs
The UK construction sector looks set to grow in the back half of this year and into next. Find out what this means for job o...
- HS2 plans to recruit more women and ethnic minority engineers
The Year of Engineering is the perfect time to create a more diverse workforce. Here’s how the government proposes to use HS...