- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Mechanical Designer (Manchester)
Senior Mechanical Designer x 30 positions - Manchester - 12 month rolling contracts - £28.50/h Ltd (PAYE/Umbrella payment options/rates available)
Working on the submarine projects developing and producing CAD models, drawings and other Technical Outputs to meet target dates and budget demands.
- Develop and draw 2D Diagrams, utilising the relevant tool-set.
- 3D Integration within the Product Model
- Produce other technical outputs consistent with contractual requirements
- Provide and produce relevant calculations.
- Produce drawing outputs from the 3D Model
- Perform self-verification of own work
- Cross checking of peers and subordinates work
- Experience of design in one or more of the following industries: Marine / Shipbuilding, Defence, Power & Nuclear, or Oil and Gas
- Demonstrable ability at utilising 2D/3D CAD design packages
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.