- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Designer Electrical (non-local)
Senior Electrical Designer x 30 positions - Barrow-in-Furness - 12 months - £28.00/h Ltd plus £6/h travel allowance for people living 50+ miles from Barrow (PAYE/Umbrella payment options/rates available)
Working on the submarine projects developing and producing CAD models, drawings and other Technical Outputs to meet target dates and budget demands.
- Develop and draw 2D Diagrams, utilising the relevant tool-set.
- 3D Integration within the Product Model
- Produce other technical outputs consistent with contractual requirements
- Provide and produce relevant calculations.
- Produce drawing outputs from the 3D Model
- Perform self-verification of own work
- Cross checking of peers and subordinates work
- Experience of design in one or more of the following industries: Marine / Shipbuilding, Defence, Power & Nuclear, or Oil and Gas
- Demonstrable ability at utilising 2D/3D CAD design packages
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?