- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Software Engineer x6
We are currently recruiting for six Embedded C Engineers to join our leading defence client in the South East. These are initial 6 month contracts and are paying £40/hr ltd (umbrella and PAYE rates also available).
As a Software Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working in a team environment to develop software that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. This software provides high-integrity solutions for our commercial systems.
As a Software Engineer your skills will ideally include:
- Software integration, verification and rig-testing skills
- Experience using Python, and VectorCAST
- Experience of safety-critical, real-time, embedded software development for airborne equipment
- Experience with Simulink modelling/design and testing
- Coding in C
- Adherence to DO-178B/C Level A
- Knowledge of control systems
- Problem solving skills
What we are looking for in you
- Due to the nature of this role you will need to have excellent team skills, be self-motivated, fast-learning and have the ability to prioritise and manage your own work with minimal guidance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.