- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Matchtech's client, a market leading manufacturer, has an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager to join their growing team in Portsmouth.
The Production Manager will be responsible in leading the team to ensure on time delivery and quality targets are met and exceeded, promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
Production Manager / Manufacturing / Business Unit / Value Stream / Management / Supervisor / Engineering / Electo-Mechanical / Assembly / High Volume / Continuous Improvement / Lean Manufacturing / Kaizen
- As Production Manager you will be responsible for developing and coaching a multi-skilled team in the fundamentals of continuous improvement.
- Participate in daily KPI meetings driving problem solving opportunities through your team.
- Promoting the value stream philosophy
- Managing personnel issues and promoting a culture of engagement
- The Production Manager will have experience within a electro-mechanical production / manufacturing environment
- Excellent understanding of production, managing and the assembly process
- Expertise in the implementation and development of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing
- Management experience in engaging staff in continuous improvement activities.
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience would be desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.