- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Electronics Engineer
Electronics engineer - Design for Manufacture. Designing high quality, high volume consumer electronics to be manufactured internationally at scale. PCB Design, Analogue and Digital electronics.
Electronics Engineer - Design for Manufacture
Electronics design role working with internal and external customers to design electronics products to be manufactured en masse. You will be primarily working on simple electronics, which can be produced at high speeds while maintaining a high level of quality.
You will work with colleagues on an international scale in order to design scalable and effective technology to be sold worldwide.
- Industry experience in electronics development role
- Analog and digital electronics experience
- Hands on experience in PCB design
- Experience of Low power, battery operated, consumer electronics.
- EMC Testing
- Experience with USB Charging
- Experience incorporating LEDs
- Experience with Bluetooth / Internet capability
- Experience with Temperature control.
- Company car value £575 per month or monthly cash payment £525 (£6,300 pa)
- Bonus target 20% of annual base salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Participation in Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Participation in Company Share Reward Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Cover
- Eligibility for Company Flexible Benefits Scheme
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.