- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Are you ready for your next challenge? Our client are one of the worlds leading suppliers of engine systems, filtration, electrics/mechatronics and thermal management. Join them as a Project Engineer on Internal Combustion projects.
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
Provide essential linkage between Research & Development (R&D) and customer interfacing component experts and Sales & Application engineers. Function to support the deployment of current and future technologies, additionally leading R&D projects addressing product market demands.
- Provide reliable product and performance demonstration to the technical community
- Maintain and generate product knowledge and technology trends through presentations, standards, papers and technical reports
- Establish and manage material performance data from internal bespoke rig tests
- Lead and participate in R&D projects on a local and global level according to key demands
- Undertake component benchmarking analysis, including visual assessment and providing direction for metallurgical and dimensional analysis with interpretation of results
- Contribute to the internal Innovation process by generating ideas, writing and presentation of technical papers
- Support technology meetings to define regional and
global product demands
Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
- Degree in Automotive Engineering or similar (essential)
Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of internal combustion engines (essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and ability to communicate with all levels and disciplines (essential)
- Knowledge of materials and metallurgical inspection techniques (desirable)
- Good organisational skills and knowledge of project management (desirable)
- Understanding of tribology (desirable)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confidence to communicate and present effectively at all levels
- Must be self-motivated with drive to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and low tolerance of errors
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That's why our goal is to work with you so you can achieve success. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and various benefit options for various stages of your career. Your path starts here and now - with us.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems