- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client are looking for an experienced Wastewater Modeller to support their established team with their increasing workload based from their office in Chester on a 12 month contract basis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data processing
- Use of GIS/data extraction
- Model Build
- Model Verification (flow survey and historical)
- Report writing
- Updating models and developing scenario models
- Flooding/spill analysis and solution development
- Experience of wastewater network modelling using specialist software: InfoWorks CS and or InfoWorks ICM.
- GIS software experience (MapInfo) an advantage
- Knowledge of basic hydraulics
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...