- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are looking for an experienced Wastewater Modeller to support their established team with their increasing workload based from their office in Chester on a 12 month contract basis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data processing
- Use of GIS/data extraction
- Model Build
- Model Verification (flow survey and historical)
- Report writing
- Updating models and developing scenario models
- Flooding/spill analysis and solution development
- Experience of wastewater network modelling using specialist software: InfoWorks CS and or InfoWorks ICM.
- GIS software experience (MapInfo) an advantage
- Knowledge of basic hydraulics
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.