- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our aero-defence client, that design and manufacture antennas and control systems, have an opening for Production Operatives based at their Marlow or Leatherhead Facility.
The Test Technician will be deeply embedded in the development of test plans, testing and recording of test results for prototype and pre-production radar and RF based systems and sub-systems, including software.
As a Test Technician your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- HND in an engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in software testing.
- Experience in electronics testing.
- Competent in use of WORD and Excel.
As a Test Technician your main responsibilities will involve:
- Responsibilities will include the development of test plans, setup of test and measurement equipment, keeping accurate records, and analysis of results.
- A key element of the role will be the timely delivery of test results and analysis as directed by the relevant engineer/project manager.
- The right candidate will be comfortable working as part of a small team and delivering accurate system performance test results to a high standard.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and make business decisions on using initiative.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.