- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A well known optical manufacturer are looking for a facilities manager to join and lead their facilities team in Fareham.
To develop and lead the delivery of the Facilities Management services at Fareham and occasionally other Group sites as needed from time to time, through the in-house service delivery team and external supply partners.
- Lead the facilities management service at Fareham and other Group sites as required.
- Line manage operational staff, to ensure high standards of facilities management are provided and that customers have appropriate support and advice.
- Continuously review the structure of the Facilities team and make recommendations for improvements in the organisation and service.
- Development of direct reports to ensure best practice is adopted and that training initiatives and development programmes are implemented successfully.
- Manage the relationship with customers and liaise with internal and external stakeholders as well as ensuring effective contract management.
- Health and Safety and critical risk engineering ensuring that all H&S policies and procedures are maintained, safety tasks are completed and recorded.
- Planned and reactive building maintenance including Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) services and building fabric.
- The design and project management of M&E and building fabric projects.
- Building management system (BMS) and critical/non critical system monitoring.
- Energy management and reduction, supporting environmental programme initiative
Essential skills include:
- Significant relevant experience in a corporate, commercial facilities position, with managerial responsibilities for a range of staff.
- Experience in delivering service improvements including value for money or efficiencies for a service consisting of in-house service teams and external contracts.
- Good understanding of cost centre management and contract management including understanding of procurement as well as experience in setting and managing facilities management budgets.- Training record demonstrating appropriate continuing professional development.
- - NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- - British Institute of Facilities Management - level 4 or higher.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.