- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A new opportunity has arisend for a Systems Architect to work with a leading Automotive company. The Systems Architect will be working on new projects focussing on body control systems and will design the system architecture.
You will be the Systems Architect for body control systems: Doors, Seating, Lighting, Climate, Sunroof, Memory, Passive Entry and Anti-Theft systems.
The responsibilities of the Systems Architect:
- Designing the system architecture and functional partitioning around the existing components wherever possible and suggest introduction of new components.
- Define the network signal requirements which include both CAN & LIN to support the introduction of new features.
- Ensuring new features introduction in the company product lines. Designed the system architecture of personalization feature, auto sunblind feature, seats switches integration in to doors and LED headlamps.
- Future proofing the EE Architecture: Make sure the EE architecture strategy supports future requirements, thereby minimising the impact on the system and sub systems.
- Supporting the Research team in electrical integration of the new technology in the series production adhering to the company process.
- Support component owners in the cost down activities.
- Carry out the interface analysis and work out the possibilities of integrating hardware components and moving software functionalities.
- Integrating company feature lists in PREEvision and modelling the body electronics features in PREEvision.
- Experience in managing and coordinating cross functional technical and project related requirements.
As the Systems Architect, you will have:
- Previous Systems Architect experience within the Automotive sector
- Knowledge of PREEvision
- Controls experience
- Body Network experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.