- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Expenses Administrator - Preston - Channel Way - 3 Month contract £13.77 p/hr LTD/UMB or £10.88 PAYE
Working as part of the Expenses Transactional Team, you will be dealing with internal customer's expense claims, who are based across several UK sites and international regions. This role will involve performing semi-routine tasks and clerical duties (a training plan and work instructions will be available).
The successful applicant will be able to deliver operational tasks to schedule, within service level agreements and will display excellent customer service skills. Good communication skills, both written and verbal are important.
Understanding of the end-to-end Travel & Expense process generally is key. The right individual will be keen to drive efficiency and improvement.
- Complete mandated training and reading to support learning and understanding of process and tasks
- Timely and accurate auditing of expense claims to deadline and as per defined process
- Complete tasks as per the weekly task list / schedule of events
- Complete tasks delegated by team leader and/or manager
- Filing and archiving of documentation where required
- Ensure defined financial controls are observed and report any fails to team leader and/or manager
- Attend customer surgeries and meetings as required
- Strong communicator (verbally and written)
- Ability to investigate, think around a problem and solutionise
- Competent in dealing with customers, but recognises when an issue should be escalated
- Knowledge of expense processing and financial systems
- Works well with others, is a strong team player
- Task focused, can successfully and comfortably work to deadlines
- Accurate keyboard and data entry skills
- Numerate with good IT skills (must be comfortable with MS Excel)
- Good understanding of the Purchase to Pay process and understand where the expense team function fits into the end-to-end
- Basic understanding of key Finance Services customers
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- 6 qualities of a successful Production Supervisor
What does it take to become a successful Production Supervisor? Louise Lees, Maritime Recruitment Specialist, describes the...
- STEM Returners: creating new talent pools in STEM
Women’s Engineering Society (WES) have partnered up with The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarES...