- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
A new opportunity has recently arisen with our client for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team, and work on a work on a wide variety of high-profile projects across the UK.
This opportunity is great for someone who is looking to develop their career and learn new skills, getting involved with a variety of projects, including major civil projects, as well as aviation projects too.
Our client is now looking to recruit a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join the team. Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy, and offer great opportunities for you to develop your career.
* Get involved with various Electrical systems for buildings and such as main distribution 400V, panel boards 400V, lighting systems etc.
* Electrical substations 20kV/400V
* Lightning Protection Systems and Earthing Systems
* Specialist building systems such as Access Control system; Anti-Intrusion system; CCTV system; Fire Detection System; Telephone and Data Network - knowledge of passenger terminal systems would be desirable.
* Airside Systems such as airfield lighting systems for runways and taxiways, 400Hz ground units and preconditioning for aircraft.
Design experience of all the above is not essential, but would be desirable.
Key Skills/Knowledge required:-
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, Project,
* Knowledge of AutoCAD software;
* Knowledge of DIALux and electrical calculation software
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Electrical Design Engineer
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Meet the SCADA engineer who stops your bag getting lost at the airport
Have you ever wondered how your luggage gets from the baggage drop to the plane? Meet the engineer who makes sure you’re reu...