- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
x 3 Planning Policy Officers needed in the Midlands for a 3 month contract working on the councils local plan.
Job Title: Planning Policy Officer
Contract Rate: £25 - £30/h
Contract Length: 3 months, possible extension
A local authority based in the Midlands are currently looking for X3 Planning Policy Officers to start in early March to work on the local plan. This role will be working within the Policy team.
If you are a Planning Officer with recent experience in the public sector, please do get in touch or apply directly for an instant call back.
Main tasks of the role:
- Inputting and analysis of representations received to the Publication Draft Local Plan,
- Preparation of reports setting out the main issues raised during consultation,
- Undertaking monitoring of housing and employment land completions.
- Experience in planning policy
- Ability to work on local plan
- Degree level qualification within Town Planning
- Eligible for (if not already) membership to RTPI
If you are a contractor in the Town Planning industry and you are looking for your next opportunity and would like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Charlotte Pope at Matchtech on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're a Planning Officer, however the role advertised isn't suitable, please click on the link to check out our latest vacancies in the town planning sector:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.