- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for electricians to start ASAP on a water treatment site near Chichester, West Sussex. Rate is negotiable based on previous experience/cards.
The client expects the work to last 5 weeks approx.
To carry out mainly Installation, some testing & inspection and remedial works.
- To assemble, install, test, certify and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures
- To carry out small to medium sized projects either alone or as part of a team
- To install and maintain three phase and single-phase control gear for motors, pumps and fans.
- To connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other components
- To inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes
- To diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- To monitor, adjust and identify faults as required
CSCS/ECS - Essential
17th Edition - Essential (JIB Preferred)
IPAF - Desirable
PASMA - Desirable
PPE & Tools - Desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.