- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Finance Assistant- Credit Control
Finance Assistant - Credit Control - Glascoed - 6 Months - £13.28p/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
The Finance Assistant reports to the team Supervisor and is responsible for the delivery of service activities on behalf of customers. Primary activities include accurate and timely entry, review and distribution of sales invoices, debtor management and cash allocation - you will be responsible for effective execution of the financial processes. This role has significant impact on customer sales, cash flow & forecasting, Finance Services customers will interact with this role on a day-to-day basis. Whilst the role is focussed specifically on service activities carried out in Glascoed, you may be required to assist the Business Change Manager & the Accounts Receivable Manager with various other projects.
- Degree qualified or equivalent and professional qualification (AAT/CAT or part qualified ACCA/CIMA) would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience of working in a finance environment in a number of roles, specifically Accounts Receivable.
- Experience of ERP systems within a finance environment. Experience of SAP or Oracle would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in the use of excel, including the use of Pivot tables and V lookups.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.