- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Embedded Software Engineer
Are you an experienced Embedded Software Engineer, looking for a challenging and rewarding new role, within an exciting dynamic Company?
We are currently recruiting for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our dedicated team in Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering Company, and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
The right candidate will work as part of the Software team, to maintainSimulink model based and embedded C control code for the controllers applied to our products.
* Maintaining/debugging and testing of Model based (Simulink) and embedded C control strategies
* To test and document any code changes in a MIL/HIL environment.
* To assist test & development teams in issue root cause identification and debug of any software related issues
* To follow and enhance software QA procedures
Qualifications & Experience;
* Engineering related Degree qualified with relevant industry experience.
* Industry experience developing/testing code in a Simulink model based environment.
* Demonstrable experience applying MIL/HIL development to a production product
* Industry experience developing embedded C code for production applications.
* Applying Texas Instruments TMS320 processor for a production product
* Experience with software design applied to motor control and power conversion
* Experience using CAN bus analysis tools (Vector preferred, Busmaster)
* Experience using/configuring calibration tools (preferably CANape)
* GIT Hub configuration management experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.