- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
CAD Engineer - Body Engineering
We have a requirement for an experienced CAD Engineer with strong Catia skills to work for a major automotive client in the West Midlands.
Order Number: 34788
Position Title: CAD Engineer
Duration: 61 Weeks
Division: Body Engineering
Lead CAD role within Roof Systems. CoC covers all Glass and Fabric Sun Roof systems. Role will cover multiple programmes, focusing on product development from concept through to production release.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Minimum 5 years Catia experience
- Automotive system development
- Good relationship management skills
Minimum 5 years Catia experience
- Ideally complex automotive design experience.
- Ideally AVA system knowledge Ideally Roof system / BIW experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems