- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
I am currently assisting a leading electronics manufacturer to expand their assembly team. The ideal candidate must have previous experience within PCB Assembly. The role is a 3 month temp to permanent role for the ideal candidate.
- The ideal candidate will have previous PCB assembly experience.
- Knowledge of circuit board drawings.
- Work from electronics kits and identify which components to place.
- Hand form and crimp components to fit customer specifications.
- Complete through hole soldering.
- Keep work area clean and tidy.
- Be capable of inspecting and packing own finished products.
Pay & Hours:
- 830am - 430pm (Monday to Friday) with some overtime available.
- £8.00 - £8.50 per hour depending on experience.
- 3 Month temp to permanent position.
To apply for this position, please submit your most up to date CV with current daytime contact telephone number.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?