- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
A great opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager at a well-established shipyard within the maritime sector; they specialise in vessel refits, conversions, maintenance and repair services.
The successful Engineering Manager you will be required to;
- Manage the engineering team
- Carry out engineering Inspections
- Undertake quotation work
- Oversee refits and various engineering projects
- Raise emergent and extra work along with costs
- Oversee Budgets
- Oversee Contractors
- Write reports and raise Purchase Orders with Suppliers
- Undertake Sea Trials (Pre-and Post-refit)
- Oversee Defect repairs for MoD vessels (We currently have an MoD Contract and maintain over 100 vessels up to 22 metres).
- Deal with customers and end users.
- May require to travel on occasions.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?