- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Experienced Section Engineer required for the A14 Road Improvement Scheme
This is a key management position for this section of works and your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Site Agent with all duties including reporting
- Managing and tasking Site Engineer personnel
- Managing the sub contracts and H&S of various packages of work
- Managing and mentor both direct and contract project staff
- Liaising consistently with client and stakeholders
- Attend all progress meeting
The successful applicant will also need to have the following requirements:
- Previous work with a major contractor on highways project
- Previously worked as a Senior Site Engineer, Section Engineer or Sub Agent
- Hold a construction related degree or HNC
- Have a valid CSCS and SMSTS certification
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.