- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Graduate / Junior Mechanical Engineer
Our client that specialises in innovative actuation systems for aerospace and defence industry have an opportunity for an entry-level or junior Mechanical Engineer at their Clevedon facility in North Somerset near Bristol.
Responsible for a variety or mechanical engineering and/or project engineering tasks associated with the modification of designs for a variety of hydraulic and electro-mechanical actuators and other equipment. Management of various tasks associated with the support of legacy equipment.
Qualification / Experience:
- Knowledge of engineering drawing construction.
- Intermediate experience in Office tools eg, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally, at all levels.
- Degree in appropriate discipline i.e. Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace industry experience, especially with mechanical/electro-mechanical components
- Experience using SAP, Teamcentre and CAD IT systems
- Ability to learn and work with all engineering disciplines
- Ability to project manage tasks to completion
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...